Domain Name Transfer
JS-Solutions Networks also provide domain names management services such as domain name registration, renewal and transfer.
Beginning October 28, 2006, transfers of .com and .net domains require an EPP – a transfer authorization key – in order to migrate from one web host to another. These key codes are generated by the current domain registrar (often your web host). The steps to transfer a domain are:
- The transfer must be announced and verified by the current registrar to the new registrar.
- The domain must have been registered for at least 60 days.
- The domain must maintain an ACTIVE or OK status.
- ICANN’s Transfer policy states that a domain must remain with one registrar for at least 60 days before becoming eligible for another transfer. The exception to this rule is in cases of legal disputes involving the domain registration.
- Any registrar transfer will now require a transfer authorization key. A transfer authorization key is required for each distinct domain.
- A transfer is not complete until the new registrar receives the transfer authorization key from the previous registrar
- Provide a 6-character registrar-issued domain transfer password is required. Verify the password with your registrar to minimize any possible delay.
- Submit the transfer request before the domain’s expiry date.
Web Hosting Transfer
Transferring your website and email to JS-Solutions Networks couldn’t be any easier! We are able to transfer your services with minimal, to no downtime. Once we have received and tested your hosting requirements, a time will be scheduled to carry out the transfer.
JS-Solutions Networks’ experienced, personable staffs will assist by going through each step with you, ultimately making the transfer process easier. We understand that the uptime of your website and email is of vital importance, and will strive to ensure that the transfer process is as seamless as can be.