Dear Valued Customers,
*** All client mail service host under Windows shared hosting will be affected ***
Date: Every Saturday
Time: 1:00 AM – 4.00 AM MDT
ETA : 30 minutes per server
Smartermail is our default webmail for all Windows shared hosting plan.
Our vendor: Smartertools release new patches weekly and our team will apply the updating during Saturday.
Here is the latest 16l.x Release Note:
Version 16.0.6376 (Jun 16, 2017)
- Changed: Added “.log” to Windows Defender exceptions list.
- Changed: Downloadable files are now streamed instead of buffered, for better performance.
- Changed: Email attachments now use A tags so user can right-click and use “Save Link As…” option versus opening the attachment in a new window.
- Changed: Updated the auto-login script.
- Fixed: A draft being added via IMAP does not get reflected to web interface without a browser refresh.
- Fixed: An email message with a BASE tag overrides the API urls which prevents sending replies.
- Fixed: Average hardware usage report always shows memory usage at 0%.
- Fixed: Cannot sort mailing list subscribers by bounces.
- Fixed: Cannot view raw content of messages in shared folders.
- Fixed: Changing a domain path, then renaming the domain, moves the domain back to the default domain directory.
- Fixed: Conference rooms would show non-organizer attendees as having reserved the rooms.
- Fixed: Deleting and moving progress modal in web interface does not appear for Deleted and Junk-email items.
- Fixed: Emails that are marked as deleted via IMAP are being included in the unread message count.
- Fixed: Encoded email metadata is not being decoded for messages in folders shared with full control.
- Fixed: Field auto-population for certain fields happening on Chrome.
- Fixed: File storage is failing to load for non en-US locale servers.
- : Importing users from LDAP does not retain the Display Name.
- Fixed: Importing users from LDAP with email address as username option enabled does not work.
- Fixed: In message archive searching, after grid entry 100 all entries open the previous entry when viewing the message.
- Fixed: Manual date-time entry in DateTime picker control has inconsistent input behavior. Fixed: Marking a message as deleted in Mac with IMAP, then permanently deleting that message in web interface, does not reflect in EWS clients after syncing.
- Fixed: Message archive columns do not show encoded text.
- Fixed: Newly created conference rooms are not appearing in calendar source panel. Fixed: Protocol activity report shows all proctocols at 0.
- Fixed: Recurring appointments that are deleted but attendees aren’t notified won’t allow participants to delete those appointments.
- Fixed: Reply All includes the user in the CC if they are in the CC in the original message. Fixed: Rich Text files sent from Outlook have invalid links in email attachments.
- Fixed: Saving a draft via IMAP in eM Client causes an infinite call to messages API in web interface.
- Fixed: System admin general settings page has an active SAVE button without any changes being made to the page. Fixed: System and domain message footers are not being inserted into emails.
- Fixed: System message footers are missing. Fixed: The CC field is missing from the message headers.
- Fixed: The date-times for results when using Message Archive Search are off by UTC offset.
- Fixed: The total number of mailing list subscribers does not show when editing a mailing list with more than 1000 subscribers.
- Fixed: Unable to search for domain aliases in the domains list.
- Fixed: Weekly recurring appointments will now appear in Outlook with EWS.
- Version 16.0.6369 (Jun 9, 2017)
Added: Added a message header “X-Exim-Id” for better support in certain system configurations.
- Added: Incoming emails to local user aliases will get spam checked.
- Added: System level setting that allows system admins to turn off minimum browser requirements.
- Changed: A non-organizer meeting attendee can now open the event description modal. Changed: Added Safari 9 into the incompatible browser list.
- Changed: Browser autocomplete has been reenabled on login page form.
- Changed: English translation file has been restructured to remove nesting. All translation keys are now 1-level deep only.
- Changed: Only domains with an archive rule set will be shown in the message archive search domain dropdown.
- Efficiency: Significant load time improvement across most browsers by reducing Angular file size by 88%.
- Fixed: A plain text message can lose line breaks when displayed in HTML or when replied to.
- Fixed: Cannot add IPs to the IP Bypass area.
- Fixed: Certain user settings pages and calendars do not load due to DateTime format exception.
- Fixed: Contacts do not import from CSV that contain business ip, business fax, business pager, or personal fax numbers.
- Fixed: CSV and VCF contact file type extensions are case sensitive which causes the API to think they are unsupported files.
- Fixed: Cyren AV report numbers are all zeros regardless of date range.
- Fixed: Disk space usage display shown behind Task and Contact cards in certain browsers.
- Fixed: Email printing does not work in Firefox, Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer 11. Fixed: EML files with improper formatting in a boundary’s content-type header displays a blank email in web interface.
- Fixed: Forwarding a message in a shared folder does not forward any attachments.
- Fixed: In IMAP retrieval an error could occur when trying to create the deliver.txt.
- Fixed: It is possible to enter an invalid date range into the message archive search.
- Fixed: Older servers running Microsoft Security Essentials always see the Windows Defender exception alert banner.
- Fixed: Opening a message from archive search loads a blank popup window.
- Fixed: Saving a draft of a forwarded or a replied-to message with attachments does not save the attachments in the draft.
- Fixed: SmarterMail file storage opens plain text and xml documents in the browser. Fixed: Some foreign characters (e.g., Korean) have incorrect encoding when viewing an email.
- Fixed: The domains list is intermittently empty on the message archive search page. Fixed: The progress modal when renaming a folder that contains subfolders does not take the subfolder file counts into consideration.
- Fixed: Unable to edit the actions for Internal blocked senders content filter.
- Security: DKIM private keys are no longer returned with the domain settings API.
All email services will not be available during the upgrade window but web services is running as usual.