How to setup email account in Thunderbird:
1. Download and install Thunderbird from https://www.thunderbird.net/
2. Enter your email address and password.
3. Click "Configure manually".
4. Select IMAP or POP3
5. Enter mail.yourdomain.com (where yourdomain.com should replace by your domain name) for incoming and Outgoing mail server.
6. For IMAP use port 143 as your incoming server port and 587 as your outgoing server port.
7. For POP3 use port 110 as your incoming server port and 587 as your outgoing server port.
8. Click "Re-test", once re-test is successfully, click "Done".
9. To add addition account, click the setting button at the botton left hand corner and select "Account Setting".
10. Under "Account Actions", select "Add Mail Account". Repeat the steps 2 to 8 in this article.