We are more than glad to answer any questions you may have regarding our services.
How to setup email account in Apple Mail :
How to setup email account on iPad/iPhone :
1. From the Home screen, tap "Settings" -> "Mail" -> "Add Account".
2. To set up POP3 or IMAP account of your domain email address, tap "Other".
3. Tap on "Add Mail Account".
4.Enter your Name, Email, Email Password, and Description, tap "Next".
5. IMAP and POP will be shown on top on bar. Tap POP or IMAP so it will be highlighted.
6. Enter mail.domain.com (where domain.com should replace by your domain name) as "Host Name" for both "Incoming Mail Server" and "Outgoing Mail Server".
7.Enter your full email address in the "User Name" field for both "Incoming Mail Server" and "Outgoing Mail Server".
8.Enter your email password in the "Password" field for both "Incoming Mail Server" and "Outgoing Mail Server".
9. Tap "Save".
10. Select "Yes", when you are prompt to connect without SSL
11. Once settings are verified, account is active and ready to use.
Back to Articles Listing
Looking for Web Design & Hosting Services?