We are more than glad to answer any questions you may have regarding our services.
How to setup email account in Microsoft Outlook :
1. Launch your Microsoft Outlook.
2. From Top left menu click FILE. From Account Information, click "Add Account".
3. Check the "Manual setup or additional server types".
4. Check the POP or IMAP.
5. Enter your name and full email address on User's Information section.
6. Select Account Type. You may choose either POP3 or IMAP.
7. Enter mail.domain.com (where domain.com should replace by your domain name) for incoming and Outgoing mail server (SMTP) mail.domain.com
8. Enter your full email address and password on the Logon information section and check on to remember password.
9. Click on the "More settings".
10. Go to "Outgoing Server" tab to check on "My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication".
11. Go to Advanced tab and change Outgoing server (SMTP) port from 25 to 587.
12. Check the box "Leave a copy of messages on the server" if you wish the server to keep your email as a backup. Click OK button.
Back to Articles Listing
Looking for Web Design & Hosting Services?