What is Responsive Web Design
In the past multiple sites were built in order to accommodate different screen sizes. A responsive web design is build on a framework where a single site react to the size of a user's device and adjusts according to screen size. This offers an optimised browsing experience.
Why responsive design is important for business
- Increase outreach to clients on smaller devices such as tablets & smartphones.
- A consistent experience that can increase lead generation, sales conversions.
- Analytics, tracking and reporting can be consolidated in one place.
- Time and cost on site content management is decreased.
- SEO Friendly – Ranks well on search engine.